Growing children and busy working mums and dads need nutritious meals that a quick and the whole family can enjoy, as well as ticking the boxes for taste and nutrition. Salmon provides essential nutrients growing children need to power their Super Play, including Omega-3, protein as well as a range of B group Vitamins as well as providing the key health promoting nutrients busy adults need including Omega-3 fats, selenium, Vitamins D & E and potassium, ensuring salmon is super for the whole family.
- Tassal Tassie Fresh Salmon Fillets, skin-off
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 1 medium purple sweet potato, peeled, diced into 1cm cubes
- 4 medium mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, shredded
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180-200°C and grease an 8-cup muffin tray with 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Heat oil in a fry pan and cook the salmon fillet. Flake the salmon fillet and set aside.
- Whisk eggs and set aside. Microwave the sweet potato until tender (remember to add some water to your microwave safe bowl first) and drain well.
- Evenly distribute the mushrooms, spinach, sweet potato and salmon amongst 8 muffin cups. Pour over the beaten egg.
- Cook in pre-heated oven for 15-20 mins until cooked through, then plate and serve.