Each and every day we put our body’s under enormous stress, which promote the inflammatory pathways that can impact our joint health, energy levels, and ability to recovery after high intensity activity. Focusing on anti-inflammatory foods is the easiest ways to help reverse this daily process, and studies have shown the good fat balance found in fresh salmon offers the perfect natural remedy to help buffer the daily stress we put our bodies under, helping to give you the power of Super Healing.
- 1 Tassal Tassie Fresh Salmon Fillet, skin-off
- 1 cup cos lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 5-7 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup chickpeas
- ¼ avocado, diced
- 5 pecans, roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper, to season
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a fry pan and cook the salmon fillet, 4-5 mins each side. Once cooked, flake the salmon fillet into a bowl and set aside.
- For the dressing, mixing the oil, vinegar and lemon in a bowl.
- Mix salad ingredients in a bowl, add the flaked salmon and dressing mix, then season with salt & pepper and serve.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon