USA CREAMY SALMON MAC AND CHEESE
- 3 Tassal fresh Salmon portions, skin-off, diced
- 500g macaroni pasta
- 80g butter
- 50g plain flour
- 1L milk
- 65g chedder cheese, grated
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Cook pasta to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in pan and stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly for about 5 mins until mixture thickens. Add cheddar and mustard to the milk mixture and stir until cheddar has melted. Combine mixture with the pasta and stir in the salmon.
- Spoon mixture into large oven proof dish. Combine the breadcrumbs, parsley and sprinkle over the dish. Bake for 35-40 mins or until top is nice and golden, serve and enjoy!
Growing children and busy working mums and dads need nutritious meals that a quick and the whole family can enjoy, as well as ticking the boxes for taste and nutrition. Salmon provides essential nutrients growing children need to power their Super Play, including Omega-3, protein as well as a range of B group Vitamins as well as providing the key health promoting nutrients busy adults need including Omega-3 fats, selenium, Vitamins D & E and potassium, ensuring salmon is super for the whole family.