UK INSPIRED SALMON AND LEEK PIE
- 2 Tassal fresh salmon portions, skin-off, diced
- 30g butter
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup cream
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Heat butter in fry-pan over medium heat, add leek and cook until tender.
- Whisk eggs and cream together in a large bowl. Add leek, dill, salmon and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into an oven proof dish, placing puff pastry on top of the dish.
- Place dish into a pre-heated oven for 20 mins, or until pastry is golden. Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
Growing children and busy working mums and dads need nutritious meals that a quick and the whole family can enjoy, as well as ticking the boxes for taste and nutrition. Salmon provides essential nutrients growing children need to power their Super Play, including Omega-3, protein as well as a range of B group Vitamins as well as providing the key health promoting nutrients busy adults need including Omega-3 fats, selenium, Vitamins D & E and potassium, ensuring salmon is super for the whole family.