- 2 x 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 4 cups spinach, steamed
- Mix fish sauce, honey, vinegar and sesame oil together and marinate salmon portions for 30 mins.
- Grill Tassal salmon portions for 2-3 mins each side on a pre-heated grill, until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with spinach and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of dietitian Susie Burrell
Who couldn’t do with a little more shut eye? One of the key natural regulators of good night’s sleep is the feel-good hormone serotonin, a chemical found in the brain. Being a rich source of amino acids and containing vitamin B6, Salmon is one of the key foods that naturally boosts the production of serotonin, making salmon the perfect food to help fuel your Super Sleep!