SWEET & SOUR SALMON
- 260g Tassal Tassie Fresh Salmon Fillets, skin off
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup mirin
- ¼ cup salt reduced soy sauce
- 1 cup red cabbage, washed and shredded
- 1 cup spinach, washed
- 1 small carrot, grated
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Heat oil in a non-stick fry-pan and cook the salmon fillets for approximately 5 mins.
- Whilst the salmon is cooking, combine the brown sugar, mirin and soy sauce in a small bowl and then add to the pan.
- Turn the salmon fillet and cook for a further 5 mins, or to your liking.
- Mix salad ingredients together and serve with the salmon.
Who couldn’t do with a little more shut eye? One of the key natural regulators of good night’s sleep is the feel-good hormone serotonin, a chemical found in the brain. Being a rich source of amino acids and containing vitamin B6, Salmon is one of the key foods that naturally boosts the production of serotonin, making salmon the perfect food to help fuel your Super Sleep!