SWEET CHILLI AND BASIL SALMON STIR-FRY
- 300g Tassal Hot Smoked Salmon Flakes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chilli oil
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 800g Asian vegetables (buk choy, broccolini,snow peas, sugar snap peas, asparagus spears)
- 1 cup sweet chilli sauce
- ½ cup Vietnamese basil leaves
- 1 red chilli, sliced, to serve
- Heat the olive, chilli and sesame oils together in a large frying pan or wok over a high heat and stir fry the garlic and vegetables for 3–4 minutes. Remove vegetables and set aside.
- Return the wok to the heat and add the salmon pieces to the wok and pour over the sweet chilli sauce. Toss Tassal Hot Smoked Salmon Flakes in the sauce until sauce is sticky and begins to darken in colour.
- Add the basil leaves and vegetables and heat through. Garnish with sliced red chilli and serve with steamed rice.
Getting the right mix of good fats into our diet each day is important for everyone, in particular for the brains of infants, toddlers and children. Developing brains of small children require a regular intake of Omega-3's to help promote healthy brain function. Salmon is also a rich source of B12 which is associated with a Super Memory, helping to promote memory function and concentration.