SPICY SALMON KEBABS
- 2 Tassal fresh salmon portions skin-off
- ½ red capsicum, cut into large wedges
- ½ red onion, cut into large wedges
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 large flat mushroom, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 8 6inch bamboo skewers
- 4 Tbsp natural yoghurt
- Cover skewers with water and soak for 10 minutes.
- Dice salmon into 3cm cubes and combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Toss to coat salmon evenly, then thread all ingredients onto skewers.
- Cook skewers on a preheated BBQ or griddle pan on medium – high for approximately 1 – 2 minutes each side.
Getting the right mix of good fats into our diet each day is important for everyone, in particular for the brains of infants, toddlers and children. Developing brains of small children require a regular intake of Omega-3's to help promote healthy brain function. Salmon is also a rich source of B12 which is associated with a Super Memory, helping to promote memory function and concentration.