SMOKED SALMON WRAPPED PURPLE ASPARAGUS
- 200g Tassal Tassie Smoked Salmon
- 3 bunches purple asparagus (green asparagus is fine if you can’t find purple asparagus)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 180-200° and on a foil lined baking tray, lay the asparagus individually and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 5-10 mins until cooked but firm, then set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, wrap each asparagus spear with a slice of smoked salmon, place on a serving tray and repeat process for the remaining spears.
- Once complete, sprinkle with dill fronds and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
Who couldn’t do with a little more shut eye? One of the key natural regulators of good night’s sleep is the feel-good hormone serotonin, a chemical found in the brain. Being a rich source of amino acids and containing vitamin B6, Salmon is one of the key foods that naturally boosts the production of serotonin, making salmon the perfect food to help fuel your Super Sleep!