SMOKED SALMON WITH AVOCADO, POACHED EGGS ON TOAST
- 100g Tassal Smoked Salmon slices
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- Splash of vinegar
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- ½ lemon
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Slice avocado and prepare two smoked salmon slices.
- Poach two eggs in boiling water for 3-4 minutes water and toast bread.
- Place sliced avocado and smoked salmon on toast, and add a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Place your poached eggs on top on your smoked salmon, season with some sea salt and cracked pepper and enjoy!
Who couldn’t do with a little more shut eye? One of the key natural regulators of good night’s sleep is the feel-good hormone serotonin, a chemical found in the brain. Being a rich source of amino acids and containing vitamin B6, Salmon is one of the key foods that naturally boosts the production of serotonin, making salmon the perfect food to help fuel your Super Sleep!