SATAY SALMON STIR FRY
- 4 120g Salmon portions- skin off, cubed
- 2 cups rice, cooked as per packet instructions
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 cup bean shoots, for garnish
- Coriander, torn for garnish
- Peanuts, chopped for garnish
- Satay Sauce
- 270ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (smooth or crunchy depending on preference)
- 2 tsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ tbsp peanut oil
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the garlic, onion and chilli over a moderate heat until soft. Add brown sugar and stir until slightly caramelised. Add soy sauce and peanut butter and stir through.
- Add coconut milk to peanut butter mixture, a little at a time until you achieve your desired consistency.
- In a separate pan, place cubed salmon pieces in to a medium heated pan; carefully cook and turn for 2-3 minutes until cooked through. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, sauté the snow peas and capsicum. Add the satay sauce, and toss to combine. Add cooked salmon and carefully fold to combine.
- Serve over cooked rice, and top with fresh bean shoots, coriander, peanuts and enjoy!
When it comes to building strong muscles that power our bodies on a daily basis, you cannot go past super salmon. With a massive 30g of quality protein in a single serve, eating salmon can help ensure that your muscles have the Super Strength they need to perform at their best. The protein mix found in salmon contains a range of amino acids essential for optimal muscle growth and repair, with an adequate intake of quality protein also found to be a key aspect in maintaining bone health.