SALMON & VEGGIE KEBABS
- 2 fresh salmon portions, skin off
- 2 red capsicum
- 1 zucchini
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup natural yoghurt, to serve
- Soak skewers in water. Slice capsicum and zucchini. Cut salmon into strips lengthways.
- Heat BBQ to medium heat and thread ingredients onto skewers
- Cook skewers on BBQ for 4-5 mins, turn occasionally. Serve with lemon, natural yoghurt and enjoy!
Salmon is a great natural source of Vitamin E; a nutrient which studies have shown are crucial for maintaining Super Vision. Salmon is also a source of a number of powerful antioxidants including lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin specifically known for their link to eye health with regular consumption of Omega-3 rich fish is associated with a reduced risk of developing macular degeneration in the eye.