SALMON SPICE RUB & FRESH SALSA
- 460g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon, skin-off (4 x portions in pack)
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- Pinch of chili powder
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 corn cobs
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatos, chopped
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Combine paprika, cumin and chili powders and toss salmon in the spice mix.
- Brush the corn with oil and grill it on high heat in a griddle pan or on the BBQ. Turn corn occasionally to ensure all sides cook evenly for 7 mins. Once corn is cool, cut the kernels away from the cob.
- Meanwhile, place salmon on a lined baking tray and bake for 12-15 mins.
- In a bowl combine corn, onion, tomato, capsicum, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve salmon with fresh salsa, coriander and lime wedges and enjoy!
Who couldn’t do with a little more shut eye? One of the key natural regulators of good night’s sleep is the feel-good hormone serotonin, a chemical found in the brain. Being a rich source of amino acids and containing vitamin B6, Salmon is one of the key foods that naturally boosts the production of serotonin, making salmon the perfect food to help fuel your Super Sleep!