- 3 Tassal salmon portions, skin off
- 6 sheets of prepared shortcrust pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 potatoes, peeled & diced
- 100g peas
- 200g pumpkin, peeled & diced
- 1 tsp Moroccan seasoning
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 cup tomato chutney
- Pre-heat oven 200ºC. Dice Tassal salmon portions into small pieces. Combine the salmon with the diced potatoes, peas, pumpkin and Moroccan seasoning and mix well.
- Cut the pastry sheets in half diagonally to form a large triangle. Place 1/3 cup of the salmon mixture onto one half of the pastry and brush the edges with the beaten egg. Fold the pastry over the mixture, rolling the edges to enclose securely. Brush the surface with a little egg mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place pasties onto a lined oven tray and bake in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes until puffed and golden. Repeat with remaining pastry and filling. Serve hot with chunky tomato chutney.
Growing children and busy working mums and dads need nutritious meals that a quick and the whole family can enjoy, as well as ticking the boxes for taste and nutrition. Salmon provides essential nutrients growing children need to power their Super Play, including Omega-3, protein as well as a range of B group Vitamins as well as providing the key health promoting nutrients busy adults need including Omega-3 fats, selenium, Vitamins D & E and potassium, ensuring salmon is super for the whole family.