SALMON PAD THAI NOODLES
- 300g Tassal Tasmanian Fresh salmon
- 200g flat rice stick noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienne cut
- 1 bunch bok choy, washed & chopped
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 5 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 50g bean sprouts
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 cup sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup Kecap Manis
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- chopped peanuts, to garnish
- fried shallots, to garnish
- Soak noodles in a large blow filled with hot tap water for 10-15 minutes
- Slice Tassal Salmon into bite sized pieces. Heat half the oil in a large wok over a high heat and stir -fry the vegetables for 3-4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok and over a medium heat cook the salmon, turning carefully (you may need to do this in two batches depending on your wok size)
- Once the salmon is cooked add fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce, Kecap Mains and lime juice to the wok along with the drained noodles and vegetables. Toss until well combined. Serve hot garnished with chopped peanuts and fried shallots.
Super salmon is rich in B Vitamins - B1, B3, B6 and B12 - the mix of which is involved in numerous co-dependent functions in the body. Super important for energy production, mood and memory, salmon is a clear superfood when it comes to keeping our minds working efficiently and keeping us Super Productive with studies showing Vitamin B6 in particular is associated with energy production and brain function.