- 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon, skin-off
- 160g orecchiete pasta, dry
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tbs heaped capers
- ¼ cup dill, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Black pepper and lemon zest to garnish
- Cook pasta in boiling water until almost ‘al dente’. Drain and set aside.
- In the meantime, place oil and salmon in a fry-pan, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip salmon and add stock and capers. Increase the heat if the stock isn’t simmering.
- Simmer until half the volume of liquid is reduced. Gently piece apart the salmon.
- Add dill, lemon juice and cooked pasta to fry pan, and combine the ingredients.
- Cook for 2 or so mins until all the liquid has almost all reduced.
- Serve immediately with black pepper and lemon zest and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Naturally Nutritious
When it comes to building strong muscles that power our bodies on a daily basis, you cannot go past super salmon. With a massive 30g of quality protein in a single serve, eating salmon can help ensure that your muscles have the Super Strength they need to perform at their best. The protein mix found in salmon contains a range of amino acids essential for optimal muscle growth and repair, with an adequate intake of quality protein also found to be a key aspect in maintaining bone health.