SALMON, ORANGE AND FENNEL BAKE
- 500g Tassal fresh Salmon portions, skin-off
- 3 oranges
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dill, to garnish
- Sea salt, to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C.
- Overlap 2 x 50cm pieces of foil on a baking tray
- Slice oranges and fennel and place in middle of foil
- Top with salmon and drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and add some dill.
- Create a dome by scrunching foil ends together to seal in steam and juices, leaving a space above the fish so the foil doesn't touch it directly.
- Bake for 25 mins then remove and let sit for 5 minutes before tearing open the foil. Serve and enjoy
We often hear about the link between a high intake of Omega-3 fats and healthy skin because Omega-3 fats are heavily involved in new cell development, acting like an inbuilt moisturiser for the skin. We don't often hear that salmon is also a super source of Vitamin E, providing almost half of our daily requirement in a single serve. Vitamin E is one of the most powerful antioxidants we can consume, helping to fight off free radical molecules and give our skin, hair and nails a Super Sparkle.