SALMON FISH FINGERS
- 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon skin-off
- ¾ cup panko crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ tsp black pepper, cracked
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- ½ cup egg mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, zest
- Pinch of salt
- Spray olive oil
- Preheat oven to 170°C, and cut salmon into equal finger-like portions.
- In a bowl, combine panko crumbs, pepper, ½ tsp salt and parsley.
- Place beaten egg into another bowl and dip each salmon finger into the egg mixture to coat it. Then dip the egg-soaked salmon finger into the crumbs, pressing down to coat all sides of the finger. Repeat with all remaining salmon fingers and place crumbed salmon onto a lined baking tray.
- Spray or brush olive oil over salmon fingers and bake for 20-25 mins or until golden.
- While salmon is baking, combine mayonnaise, lemon zest and pinch of salt in a bowl then set aside for serving.
- Serve salmon warm with lemon mayonnaise and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Naturally Nutritious
Growing children and busy working mums and dads need nutritious meals that a quick and the whole family can enjoy, as well as ticking the boxes for taste and nutrition. Salmon provides essential nutrients growing children need to power their Super Play, including Omega-3, protein as well as a range of B group Vitamins as well as providing the key health promoting nutrients busy adults need including Omega-3 fats, selenium, Vitamins D & E and potassium, ensuring salmon is super for the whole family.