SALMON BURRITO BOWL
- 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon skin-on
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cobb of corn
- 150g tinned black beans, rinsed
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- ½ avocado, sliced
- coriander, to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- In a bowl, combine cumin, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and salt. Rub spice mix into salmon portions and set aside.
- On a pre-heated fry-pan cook corn cob turning frequently, until charred. Remove from heat and slice corn from cob and place in a bowl.
- On a pre-heated fry-pan cook salmon for 2-3 mins per side, turning once. Remove from pan.
- On a pre-heated fry-pan cook black beans for 5 mins or until heated through.
- In serving bowls place lettuce leaves, rice, corn, beans, and sliced avocado. Top with salmon, coriander and lime juice and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Naturally Nutritious
When it comes to building strong muscles that power our bodies on a daily basis, you cannot go past super salmon. With a massive 30g of quality protein in a single serve, eating salmon can help ensure that your muscles have the Super Strength they need to perform at their best. The protein mix found in salmon contains a range of amino acids essential for optimal muscle growth and repair, with an adequate intake of quality protein also found to be a key aspect in maintaining bone health.