- 2 Tassal Salmon portions, skin-off
- 2 foccacias, char-grilled
- 4 tbsp aioli or mayonnaise
- 1 ripened tomato
- ¼ iceberg lettuce
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- Salt & pepper, to season
- Heat fry pan to medium heat. Season salmon portion with salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 mins each side, or to your liking.
- Char-grill foccacias for 1-2 mins. Spread aioli or mayonnaise on foccacia then add salmon portion. Place tomato, lettuce and onion and enjoy.
Each and every day we put our body’s under enormous stress, which promote the inflammatory pathways that can impact our joint health, energy levels, and ability to recovery after high intensity activity. Focusing on anti-inflammatory foods is the easiest ways to help reverse this daily process, and studies have shown the good fat balance found in fresh salmon offers the perfect natural remedy to help buffer the daily stress we put our bodies under, helping to give you the power of Super Healing.