SALMON & AVOCADO POKÉ BOWL
- 300g Tassal fresh salmon portions, skin off, cut into 2cm cubes
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 300g white short grain rice
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ bunch spring onions, sliced
- Black sesame seeds, to garnish
- Ginger and wasabi, to garnish
- Cook rice to packet instructions, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Mix together soy sauce and sesame oil in a medium bowl. Add salmon cubes and mix thoroughly.
- Place salmon on a bed of rice with avocado and garnish with ginger, wasabi, sesame seeds and spring onions and enjoy!
Super salmon is rich in B Vitamins - B1, B3, B6 and B12 - the mix of which is involved in numerous co-dependent functions in the body. Super important for energy production, mood and memory, salmon is a clear superfood when it comes to keeping our minds working efficiently and keeping us Super Productive with studies showing Vitamin B6 in particular is associated with energy production and brain function.