RIGATONI WITH SALMON AND BABY SPINACH
- 2 Tassal Salmon portions skin-off
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g Rigatoni pasta, cooked & drained
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup broccoli floret, blanched
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 60g caper berries, rinsed
- 1 large red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup cooking cream
- ¼ cup dill leaves & parsley, chopped
- Black pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and cook salmon for 2-3 mins each side, remove and set aside.
- Add the butter to the pan and saute the broccoli, spinach, caper berries and chilli for 2 mins.
- Add the chicken stock, cream, herbs, pepper and pasta to the pan.
- Simmer for 2 mins. Flake salmon and toss through the pasta. Serve hot and garnish with lemon wedges.
When it comes to building strong muscles that power our bodies on a daily basis, you cannot go past super salmon. With a massive 30g of quality protein in a single serve, eating salmon can help ensure that your muscles have the Super Strength they need to perform at their best. The protein mix found in salmon contains a range of amino acids essential for optimal muscle growth and repair, with an adequate intake of quality protein also found to be a key aspect in maintaining bone health.