PESTO SALMON & VEGGIE TRAY BAKE
- 460g (4 portions) Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon, Skin-On
- 1½ cup basil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 gloves garlic
- ½ cup olive oil + 1Tbsp
- 6 small white potatoes
- 200g green beans
- 100g vine cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- To begin toast the pine nuts in a small saucepan for a 2-3 mins or until just golden brown.
- Add the basil leaves, pine nuts, garlic cloves to a blender or food processor and blend on high for 1 min. While it is still blending drizzle in ½ cup olive oil in a steady stream. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cut the potatoes into 1inch pieces. Toss the potatoes in remaining 1 tbsp olive oil on a large baking tray. Cook in the oven for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile remove the top and tail of the green beans. Remove the potatoes from the oven and use tongs to toss the green beans with the potatoes, and then carefully place the salmon on top and dot the cherry tomatoes around the tray. Season with salt and pepper. Return to the oven for 15-20 mins.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with pesto, serve and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Shelley Good Eats
Each and every day we put our body’s under enormous stress, which promote the inflammatory pathways that can impact our joint health, energy levels, and ability to recovery after high intensity activity. Focusing on anti-inflammatory foods is the easiest ways to help reverse this daily process, and studies have shown the good fat balance found in fresh salmon offers the perfect natural remedy to help buffer the daily stress we put our bodies under, helping to give you the power of Super Healing.