ONE TRAY SALMON BAKE WITH CHERRY TOMATOES
- 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon, skin-off
- 3 small potatoes, diced small
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 40g feta cheese
- Pinch of salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C and place potatoes, tomatoes, onion and asparagus into a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 mins, or until potatoes are tender.
- Add olives, feta and salmon. Bake for a further 12-15 mins.
- Serve salmon & enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Naturally Nutritious
We often hear about the link between a high intake of Omega-3 fats and healthy skin because Omega-3 fats are heavily involved in new cell development, acting like an inbuilt moisturiser for the skin. We don't often hear that salmon is also a super source of Vitamin E, providing almost half of our daily requirement in a single serve. Vitamin E is one of the most powerful antioxidants we can consume, helping to fight off free radical molecules and give our skin, hair and nails a Super Sparkle.