MEXICAN SOFT SHELL SALMON TACOS
- 2 Tassal fresh Salmon portions, skin-off
- 1 pkt soft shell tortillas
- 20ml vegetable oil
- 1 pkt mixed coleslaw
- 3 Tbsp chunky salsa
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- ½ cup sour cream, to serve
- 1 red chilli, sliced thinly (optional)
- Heat oil in fry-pan and cook salmon for 2-3 mins, each side or to your liking. Place salmon on serving plate and flake into chunks. Heat tortillas to packet instructions.
- Lay tortilla on a plate and place coleslaw, salsa and salmon in the middle of the tortilla.
- Garnish with lime wedges, sliced chilli and sour cream. Fold and enjoy!
Super salmon is rich in B Vitamins - B1, B3, B6 and B12 - the mix of which is involved in numerous co-dependent functions in the body. Super important for energy production, mood and memory, salmon is a clear superfood when it comes to keeping our minds working efficiently and keeping us Super Productive with studies showing Vitamin B6 in particular is associated with energy production and brain function.