INDIAN TANDOORI SALMON WITH RICE
- 4 Tassal fresh Salmon portions, skin-off
- 2 Tbsp Tandoori paste
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 lime, zested
- 1½ cups basmati rice
- 2¼ cup water
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- Combine Tandoori paste and ¼ cup of yoghurt in a bowl. Coat salmon in mixture and set aside ready to cook.
- Heat oil in fry-pan over medium-low heat add onion and lime zest, stir for 3-5 mins. Add rice and stir in water. Bring to the boil, then cover and reduce heat to low and simmer for 12 mins. Remove from heat, and stir in juice of half a lime.
- Cook salmon on grill for 2-3 mins each side or to your liking. Serve with rice, yoghurt, cucumber, lime wedges and enjoy!
Super salmon is rich in B Vitamins - B1, B3, B6 and B12 - the mix of which is involved in numerous co-dependent functions in the body. Super important for energy production, mood and memory, salmon is a clear superfood when it comes to keeping our minds working efficiently and keeping us Super Productive with studies showing Vitamin B6 in particular is associated with energy production and brain function.