HOKKIEN NOODLE SALMON STIR FRY
- 200g Tassal salmon portions, skin off & cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 bunch bok choy or choy sum, washed & cut into large pieces
- ½ red and ½ green capsicum, sliced
- 440g hokkien noodles
- 1 red chilli to garnish
- Fresh coriander or basil to garnish
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water for 1 minute to separate the strands. Drain well and set aside.
- Heat a wok or large deep frying pan over high heat. Add oil and sauté onion, garlic, ginger and chilli for 2 – 3 minutes until fragrant. Add capsicum and stir for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium and carefully fold through the salmon strips and bok choy, continuing to stir for 1 – 2 minutes. Add the noodles and sauce and cook for 1 minute to heat through.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and sliced chilli.
When it comes to building strong muscles that power our bodies on a daily basis, you cannot go past super salmon. With a massive 30g of quality protein in a single serve, eating salmon can help ensure that your muscles have the Super Strength they need to perform at their best. The protein mix found in salmon contains a range of amino acids essential for optimal muscle growth and repair, with an adequate intake of quality protein also found to be a key aspect in maintaining bone health.