CRUNCHY PISTACHIO & OLIVE SALMON
- 4 Tassal Fresh Salmon portions, skin-off
- ½ cup green olives, pitted
- 1 garlic clove
- Fresh chives
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup pistachios, chopped and toasted
- 1 bunch of asparagus, blanched
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, roasted
- Watercress, sprigs picked
- ¼ cup shaved parmesan
- 1 cup rice, cooked as per packet instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Place green olives, chives and garlic clove in a food processor until roughly chopped.
- Add lemon juice to garlic and olive mix. Season if required. Spread olive mix evenly over salmon fillets.
- Place salmon in a lined baking dish and bake uncovered for 10 minutes
- When salmon is cooked to your liking remove from oven and top with pistachios and shaved parmesan.
- Serve with blanched asparagus, roasted cherry tomatoes and fresh watercress with a side of rice.
Each and every day we put our body’s under enormous stress, which promote the inflammatory pathways that can impact our joint health, energy levels, and ability to recovery after high intensity activity. Focusing on anti-inflammatory foods is the easiest ways to help reverse this daily process, and studies have shown the good fat balance found in fresh salmon offers the perfect natural remedy to help buffer the daily stress we put our bodies under, helping to give you the power of Super Healing.