CRUNCHY, HERBY SALMON PANKO BITES
- 2 x 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie salmon, skin-off
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp thyme, chopped
- 2 cups panko crumbs
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 190°C, and chop the salmon pieces into bite size chunks.
- Place mayonnaise in a bowl and coat the salmon pieces.
- Combine the herbs and panko crumbs together in a large bowl and dip each salmon piece into the panko mixture, mix until well coated. Place on a lined baking tray.
- Spray salmon lightly with olive oil and bake for 15 mins at 190°C.
- Serve with salad or veggies and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Kidgredients
Growing children and busy working mums and dads need nutritious meals that a quick and the whole family can enjoy, as well as ticking the boxes for taste and nutrition. Salmon provides essential nutrients growing children need to power their Super Play, including Omega-3, protein as well as a range of B group Vitamins as well as providing the key health promoting nutrients busy adults need including Omega-3 fats, selenium, Vitamins D & E and potassium, ensuring salmon is super for the whole family.