CRISPY SKIN FISH & CHIPS
- 2 Tassal fresh salmon portions, skin on
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup garlic aioli, to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Peel and cut sweet potato into fries, placing on a lined baking tray and season with oil and salt and bake for 25 mins, turning once.
- Rub salt into salmon skin and heat oil in non-stick fry pan.
- Cook salmon portions skin side down for 2-3 mins, turn and cook for 2 mins. Remove fries from oven and plate with salmon. Serve with lemon and garlic aioli.
Each and every day we put our body’s under enormous stress, which promote the inflammatory pathways that can impact our joint health, energy levels, and ability to recovery after high intensity activity. Focusing on anti-inflammatory foods is the easiest ways to help reverse this daily process, and studies have shown the good fat balance found in fresh salmon offers the perfect natural remedy to help buffer the daily stress we put our bodies under, helping to give you the power of Super Healing.