BRAZILIAN CHIMICHURRI SALMON NOURISH BOWL
- 4 Tassal fresh Salmon portions, skin-on
- 250g brown rice, cooked
- 425g tin of black beans, drained
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1½ Tbsp red wine vinegar
- dried chilli flakes, to taste
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Combine the parsley, coriander, garlic, oil, vinegar and chilli flakes in a small bowl (or food processor) season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Place salmon skin side down onto pre-heated fry-pan and cook for 2-3 mins until crispy. Turn salmon and cook for another 2-3 mins, or to your liking.
- Place the black beans and rice into serving bowls, add salmon, spoon over the chimichurri sauce and enjoy!
Super salmon is rich in B Vitamins - B1, B3, B6 and B12 - the mix of which is involved in numerous co-dependent functions in the body. Super important for energy production, mood and memory, salmon is a clear superfood when it comes to keeping our minds working efficiently and keeping us Super Productive with studies showing Vitamin B6 in particular is associated with energy production and brain function.