ALMOND CRUSTED SALMON BITES WITH HOT AND SOUR SAUCE
- 2 Tassal salmon portions, skin off
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tbsp lemon & pepper seasoning
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ cups fresh bread crumbs
- 150 g raw almonds, finely chopped
- ¾ cup sweet chilli sauce
- ½ cup pink pickled ginger, shredded
- 1 cup mirin vinegar
- ½ cup lime juice
- Shredded rind of 2 limes
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C. Cut Tassal salmon portions into bite sized pieces.
- Toss the salmon in combined flour & lemon & pepper seasoning. Dip the pieces into the beaten egg and roll each piece in the combined almonds & bread crumbs.
- Place the crumbed salmon bites onto a lined oven tray and bake in the pre-heated oven for 12 minutes.
- Combine the sweet chilli sauce, pickled ginger, mirin vinegar, lime juice and rind into a small saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- To Serve: Drizzle hot bites with a little hot & sour sauce. Serve the remainder of the sauce in a small dipping bowl.
Each and every day we put our body’s under enormous stress, which promote the inflammatory pathways that can impact our joint health, energy levels, and ability to recovery after high intensity activity. Focusing on anti-inflammatory foods is the easiest ways to help reverse this daily process, and studies have shown the good fat balance found in fresh salmon offers the perfect natural remedy to help buffer the daily stress we put our bodies under, helping to give you the power of Super Healing.