Who couldn’t do with a little more shut eye? One of the key natural regulators of good night’s sleep is the feel-good hormone serotonin, a chemical found in the brain. Being a rich source of amino acids and containing vitamin B6, Salmon is one of the key foods that naturally boosts the production of serotonin, making salmon the perfect food to help fuel your Super Sleep!
- 200g Tassal Tassie Smoked Salmon, roughly chopped
- Cooking oil spray
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- 150g low fat ricotta cheese
- 3 Tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup low fat milk
- Green salad, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Coat a 20cm loose-based tart tin with cooking oil spray. Line the base with a sheet of pastry and lightly coat it with cooking oil spray before placing the next sheet of pastry on top. Continue this with the remaining pastry sheets. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8 mins, until lightly golden
- Place the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine, seasoning well with salt and pepper. Gently pour the salmon mixture into the cooked pastry case.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 160°C; and bake for 35 mins or until the salmon filling is set.
- Serve slices of the tart accompanied with a green salad and lemon wedges.