Getting the right mix of good fats into our diet each day is important for everyone, in particular for the brains of infants, toddlers and children. Developing brains of small children require a regular intake of Omega-3's to help promote healthy brain function. Salmon is also a rich source of B12 which is associated with a Super Memory, helping to promote memory function and concentration.
- 4 Tassal Fresh Tassie salmon fillets, skin-off
- 10 corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander powder
- ½ tsp ground chilli powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar chunky tomato salsa
- 1 large avocado, deseeded, peeled and diced, to serve
- Place garlic, cumin, coriander, chilli powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl and combine.
- Place each salmon portion into the spice mix, coating all four sides, and let sit for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a non-stick fry-pan and cook the salmon fillets for approximately 10 mins, turning once. Once cook, gently flake salmon into a bowl.
- Place a spoonful of chucky salsa, avocado and lettuce onto warmed tortillas, add salmon and enjoy!