SWEET CHILLI SALMON
- 4 Tassal salmon portions, skin on
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 continental cucumber, sliced
- 5 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 50g crispy fried noodles to serve
- Wedges of lime, to serve
- Heat the oil over a medium heat in a non-stick frying pan for 2 minutes and cook the salmon skin side down for 3 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Combine the cucumber, spring onions, tomatoes, pineapple and coriander leaves in a large bowl and toss well.
- To serve, divide the salad evenly between the individual serving plates and top with the cooked salmon portion. Drizzle over the sweet chilli sauce and serve garnished with crispy fried noodles and a wedge of lime.
Getting the right mix of good fats into our diet each day is important for everyone, in particular for the brains of infants, toddlers and children. Developing brains of small children require a regular intake of Omega-3's to help promote healthy brain function. Salmon is also a rich source of B12 which is associated with a Super Memory, helping to promote memory function and concentration.