SMOKED SALMON CORN FRITTERS AND SALSA
- 500g Tassal Smoked Salmon
- 4 medium potatoes
- 400g can of corn kernels
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup coriander, chopped
- Boil potatoes in salted water until cooked through. Peel and grate when cool.
- Mix the potato, corn, egg, half the onion, salt, pepper and coriander, and roll into four balls.
- Squash the balls into patties in a hot, oiled pan and cook for 10mins.
- Create salsa by mixing tomato, avocado, onion and a squeeze of lemon.
- Top patties with smoked salmon and a sprig of coriander and serve salsa beside and enjoy!
Who couldn’t do with a little more shut eye? One of the key natural regulators of good night’s sleep is the feel-good hormone serotonin, a chemical found in the brain. Being a rich source of amino acids and containing vitamin B6, Salmon is one of the key foods that naturally boosts the production of serotonin, making salmon the perfect food to help fuel your Super Sleep!