SMOKED SALMON, AVOCADO AND FETA BREAKFAST STACK
- 200g Tassal Smoked Salmon, cut into pieces
- 8 slices of sourdough, toasted
- 4 rashers of bacon, cut into small strips
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, torn
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely sliced, seeds removed
- 4 Tbsp soft feta
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Fry bacon in pan on medium heat until golden and crunchy, set aside.
- Mix the feta, crushed garlic, chilli, mint and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Spread the feta mix evenly over the toasted sourdough.
- Arrange avocado, bacon, and smoked salmon on top of feta; serve immediately and enjoy!
Who couldn’t do with a little more shut eye? One of the key natural regulators of good night’s sleep is the feel-good hormone serotonin, a chemical found in the brain. Being a rich source of amino acids and containing vitamin B6, Salmon is one of the key foods that naturally boosts the production of serotonin, making salmon the perfect food to help fuel your Super Sleep!