SALMON RED CURRY
- 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon skin-off
- 1/3 cup red curry paste
- 1 tbs ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- Broccoli, steamed, to serve
- Rice, to serve
- Chilli, sliced, to serve
- Cook rice per packet instructions.
- In a pre-heated fry-pan, place curry paste and fry for 1 min until fragrant. Add ginger and garlic, and fry for another 1 min.
- Add coconut milk and stir, simmer for 5 mins.
- Place salmon portions into curry and place lid on fry pan and cook for 5-7 mins on low heat. Meanwhile, steam broccoli.
- Check salmon and gently pull apart into chunks and coat with curry sauce. Serve straightaway with rice, broccoli and chilli on top and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Naturally Nutritious
Super salmon is rich in B Vitamins - B1, B3, B6 and B12 - the mix of which is involved in numerous co-dependent functions in the body. Super important for energy production, mood and memory, salmon is a clear superfood when it comes to keeping our minds working efficiently and keeping us Super Productive with studies showing Vitamin B6 in particular is associated with energy production and brain function.