SALMON LETTUCE CUPS
- 2 Tassal Tasmanian Fresh Salmon Fillets, skin-off
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 spring onions, finely diced
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, finely diced
- 1 carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 small can water chestnuts
- 2 Tbsp oyster or hoisin sauce
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 8 lettuce cups
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick fry-pan and cook the salmon fillets for approximately 10 mins, turning once. Once cooked, using a fork, gently flake salmon into a bowl.
- Return the pan to the heat, add the remaining olive oil then add the spring onion, chilli and garlic and sauté until cooked.
- Add the salmon to the pan along with the vegetables, water chestnuts and oyster or hoisin sauce and cook for further 3-5 mins.
- Serve mixture in the lettuce cups and add some bean sprouts.
Super salmon is rich in B Vitamins - B1, B3, B6 and B12 - the mix of which is involved in numerous co-dependent functions in the body. Super important for energy production, mood and memory, salmon is a clear superfood when it comes to keeping our minds working efficiently and keeping us Super Productive with studies showing Vitamin B6 in particular is associated with energy production and brain function.