- 2 170g Tassal salmon fillets, skin off and sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 stalk lemongrass, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp laksa curry paste
- ½ tsp turmeric, ground
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled & julienne cut
- 1 bunch buk choy, washed and sliced
- 1 litre fish or chicken stock
- 400ml coconut cream
- ½ bunch coriander leaves, washed, stalks removed
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 150g bean sprouts
- Lime juice
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and sauté the lemongrass, laksa paste, turmeric and lime zest for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the prepared vegetables to the pan and cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Stir in the stock and coconut cream, bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Gently add the Tassal salmon slices a couple at a time, stir, and remove pot from the heat. Place a mound of bean sprouts into the centre of each serving bowl with a sprinkle of coriander leaves then ladle over the hot salmon laksa.
- Serve garnished with a sprinkle of chopped red chilli, coriander leaves and and a dash of lime juice.
Each and every day we put our body’s under enormous stress, which promote the inflammatory pathways that can impact our joint health, energy levels, and ability to recovery after high intensity activity. Focusing on anti-inflammatory foods is the easiest ways to help reverse this daily process, and studies have shown the good fat balance found in fresh salmon offers the perfect natural remedy to help buffer the daily stress we put our bodies under, helping to give you the power of Super Healing.