SALMON FISH FINGER BURGER
- 2 fresh Tassal Salmon portions, skin-off
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 50g plain flour
- Egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 Tbsp milk)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 burger buns
- ¼ cup tartare sauce
- 50g lettuce leaves
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- Combine breadcrumbs with salt and pepper. Lightly dust salmon portions with flour and then dip into egg wash and coat each with breadcrumb mixture, cover and place in fridge for half an hour.
- Place salmon on a pre-heated fry-pan with oil and cook for 2-3 mins until crisp. Turn salmon and cook for another 2-3 mins, or to your liking.
- Cut burger buns in half and spread with tartare sauce. Add lettuce and cucumber followed by salmon portion to serve & enjoy!
Each and every day we put our body’s under enormous stress, which promote the inflammatory pathways that can impact our joint health, energy levels, and ability to recovery after high intensity activity. Focusing on anti-inflammatory foods is the easiest ways to help reverse this daily process, and studies have shown the good fat balance found in fresh salmon offers the perfect natural remedy to help buffer the daily stress we put our bodies under, helping to give you the power of Super Healing.