SALMON CAESAR SALAD
- 2 Tassal Salmon portions, skin-off, halved
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 eggs, poached
- 2 baby cos lettuce, centre leaves washed
- 1 cup croutons
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- ½ cup Caesar dressing
- Black pepper, to serve
- 1 lime cut into thin wedges, to garnish
- Heat a non-stick grill pan over a medium heat for 2 mins, brush the halved salmon portions with oil and cook for 2 mins each side. Remove from heat and allow to rest.
- Arrange cos lettuce leaves onto individual serving plates, top with croutons and shaved Parmesan. Place the poached egg and cooked salmon portion on top.
- Drizzle with dressing and season with cracked black pepper. Serve garnished with lime wedges.
Salmon is a great natural source of Vitamin E; a nutrient which studies have shown are crucial for maintaining Super Vision. Salmon is also a source of a number of powerful antioxidants including lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin specifically known for their link to eye health with regular consumption of Omega-3 rich fish is associated with a reduced risk of developing macular degeneration in the eye.