SALMON BBQ KEBABS
- 2 x 300g Tassal fresh Tasmanian Salmon portions, skin-off
- 12 bamboo or metal skewers
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 limes
- Pre-heat BBQ plate or chargrill to medium heat. If using bamboo skewers soak in water.
- Dice salmon into 4cm cubes and slice zucchini and asparagus.
- Thread the salmon, zucchini and asparagus onto skewers.
- Cook skewers on BBQ for 4-5 mins, turning occasionally.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over, serve and enjoy!
Getting the right mix of good fats into our diet each day is important for everyone, in particular for the brains of infants, toddlers and children. Developing brains of small children require a regular intake of Omega-3's to help promote healthy brain function. Salmon is also a rich source of B12 which is associated with a Super Memory, helping to promote memory function and concentration.