RED THAI SALMON CURRY WITH RICE
- 4 Tassal fresh Salmon portions, skin-off, diced
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 3 cup rice, cooked
- ½ bunch coriander, to serve
- 2 chillies, sliced, to serve (optional)
- Heat oil in a large fry-pan. Add curry paste, stir in onion, and cook for 4-5 mins until onion softens.
- Pour in coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, add the salmon, capsicum and green beans.
- Leave to simmer gently for 5 mins until the salmon pieces are tender. Serve with rice, garnish with coriander, add optional chillies for some spice and enjoy!
Getting the right mix of good fats into our diet each day is important for everyone, in particular for the brains of infants, toddlers and children. Developing brains of small children require a regular intake of Omega-3's to help promote healthy brain function. Salmon is also a rich source of B12 which is associated with a Super Memory, helping to promote memory function and concentration.