ONE-PAN THAI CURRY SALMON TRAY BAKE
- 2 x 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon, skin-off
- 500g brown rice, cooked
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 400g broccoli or kale
- ½ cup spring onions, sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 limes, cut into wedges, to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Spread cooked rice on an oven tray.
- Whisk coconut milk, curry paste and fish sauce until combined.
- Place salmon, greens, chilli and half the spring onions on top of rice and season.
- Drizzle coconut mixture over the tray with salmon. Cover tray with foil and bake in the oven for 30 mins or until the fish is flaking apart and the veggies are cooked.
- Serve salmon in bowls and top with coriander, remaining spring onions, and lime wedges on the side and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Amy Lee Active
Each and every day we put our body’s under enormous stress, which promote the inflammatory pathways that can impact our joint health, energy levels, and ability to recovery after high intensity activity. Focusing on anti-inflammatory foods is the easiest ways to help reverse this daily process, and studies have shown the good fat balance found in fresh salmon offers the perfect natural remedy to help buffer the daily stress we put our bodies under, helping to give you the power of Super Healing.