HONEY SOY SALMON & VEGGIE STIR FRY
- 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie salmon, skin off
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch bok choy, chopped
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 200g wholegrain hokkien noodles
- 3 Tbsp vege oil
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Place noodles in a bowl of boiling water and allow to sit for 5 mins. Drain and put aside.
- Combine the garlic, soy sauce and honey in a jug and whisk to combine.
- In a pre-heated wok add oil and fry salmon for 2-3 mins on each side, or to your liking then remove to a plate.
- Add the veggies, noodles and sauce. Stir fry for 6 mins.
- Flake salmon into pieces with a fork and add to the wok, mix through making sure salmon is coated with the sauce.
- Serve salmon stir fry with sesame seeds and spring onions sprinkled on top and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Kidgredients
When it comes to building strong muscles that power our bodies on a daily basis, you cannot go past super salmon. With a massive 30g of quality protein in a single serve, eating salmon can help ensure that your muscles have the Super Strength they need to perform at their best. The protein mix found in salmon contains a range of amino acids essential for optimal muscle growth and repair, with an adequate intake of quality protein also found to be a key aspect in maintaining bone health.