GRILLED SALMON WITH WASABI & LEMON CREAM SAUCE
- 2 x (200g) Tassal fresh portions, skin on
- 20ml vegetable oil
- 40g Butter
- 2 tsp wasabi
- 100ml Cream
- 1 lemon, 1 cheek for garnish & rest for juicing
- 60ml white wine
- 8 Snow peas
- ½ bunch mix micro herbs, for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil on a grill pan on medium to high heat. Once hot, place the salmon skin side down and cook for 2-3 mins until crispy. Turn salmon and cook for another 2-3 mins, or to your liking.
- In a small saucepan on a low heat melt the butter, add wasabi, cream, juice of lemon and white wine and whisk until combined and sauce like consistency.
- Serve salmon and snow peas (serve raw for the added the crunch) and spoon over sauce. Garnish with micro herbs and lemon cheek, and extra wasabi if you want to add some more heat and Enjoy!
Getting the right mix of good fats into our diet each day is important for everyone, in particular for the brains of infants, toddlers and children. Developing brains of small children require a regular intake of Omega-3's to help promote healthy brain function. Salmon is also a rich source of B12 which is associated with a Super Memory, helping to promote memory function and concentration.