GRILLED SALMON AND VEGETABLE MASH
- 2x 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon portions
- 2 tsp wholegrain English mustard
- ¼ cup extra light sour cream
- 1 large zucchini, coarsely grated (if moist, squeeze out excess moisture)
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 small butternut pumpkin, precooked in microwave and diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pre-heat grill and grill salmon portions for 2-3 mins each side until golden and cooked to your liking.
- In a pre-heated fry pan, sauté garlic and onion with olive oil.
- Add grated zucchini, carrot to the pan and cook through. Remove from the pan and mash all vegetables together.
- Mix sour cream and mustard together.
- Drizzle mustard dressing on top of vegetable mash, serve with salmon and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of dietitian Susie Burrell
We often hear about the link between a high intake of Omega-3 fats and healthy skin because Omega-3 fats are heavily involved in new cell development, acting like an inbuilt moisturiser for the skin. We don't often hear that salmon is also a super source of Vitamin E, providing almost half of our daily requirement in a single serve. Vitamin E is one of the most powerful antioxidants we can consume, helping to fight off free radical molecules and give our skin, hair and nails a Super Sparkle.