CRISPY SKIN SALMON WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE
- 2 Tassal fresh salmon portions, skin on
- 2 large potatoes, diced
- 100g green beans
- 30ml cream
- 1 tsp horseradish cream
- ½ bunch chives, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- Place a pot of cold water on high heat, add potatoes and bring to the boil and cook until soft. Drain potatoes and set aside to cool.
- Place salmon skin side down onto a pre-heated fry-pan with oil and cook for 2-3 mins until crisp. Turn salmon and cook for another 2-3 mins, or to your liking.
- Bring a small pot of water to the boil and add the green beans, cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Heat the cream, and horseradish in a pan and add the potatoes and chives.
- Serve salmon with potato, green beans and cranberry sauce and enjoy!
Super salmon is rich in B Vitamins - B1, B3, B6 and B12 - the mix of which is involved in numerous co-dependent functions in the body. Super important for energy production, mood and memory, salmon is a clear superfood when it comes to keeping our minds working efficiently and keeping us Super Productive with studies showing Vitamin B6 in particular is associated with energy production and brain function.