CREAMY SMOKED SALMON SPAGHETTI
- 200g Tassal Smoked Salmon
- 1 packet Spaghetti pasta
- ½ cup sour cream
- 100g baby rocket
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- Dill, thinly chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook spaghetti to packet instructions in boiling water until tender.
- Drain pasta and place into a bowl. Add dill and sour cream, mixing through.
- Peel away slices of smoked salmon and cut into strips.
- Add rocket, diced tomato and smoked salmon to pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and enjoy.
We often hear about the link between a high intake of Omega-3 fats and healthy skin because Omega-3 fats are heavily involved in new cell development, acting like an inbuilt moisturiser for the skin. We don't often hear that salmon is also a super source of Vitamin E, providing almost half of our daily requirement in a single serve. Vitamin E is one of the most powerful antioxidants we can consume, helping to fight off free radical molecules and give our skin, hair and nails a Super Sparkle.